Powerful, expandable and quiet
Drive a wide variety of office workloads with flexible performance and capacity in a worry-free infrastructure.
Accelerate modern workloads with an expandable platform
Adapt to changing workloads with the versatile PowerEdge T440, an ideal entry-level server for small-to mid-sized business (SMB) and remote office/branch office (ROBO) sites. The T440 brings you flexibility with a rackable tower form factor, short 22-inch depth and quiet acoustics that are right for your office or data center. Meet your unique requirements with future-proof performance, capacity and I/O options.
– Workgroup collaboration and productivity
– Mail and messaging
– File and print serving
– Web serving
– Database applications
– Server consolidation and virtualization
Adapt and scale to dynamic business needs with greater flexibility
Designed to grow with you, the PowerEdge T440 server is built on a scalable business architecture so you can continually optimize your performance and capacity. Outstanding efficiency helps you keep operating expenses in check as your requirements evolve.
– Scale compute resources with next-generation IntelÂ® XeonÂ® Scalable processors and all-new memory architecture.
– Automatically optimize application performance with one-button tuning.
– Grow data over time with up to 8 x 3.5″ or 16 x 2.5″ drives.
– Boost I/O performance with 5 x PCIe Gen3 I/O slots.
Enhance productivity with intelligent automation
Dell EMC OpenManage intelligent automation enables you to spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on business-critical priorities.
– Help maximize uptime with proactive diagnostics and automated remediation that increase productivity up to 90%.
– Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMwareÂ® vSphereÂ®, MicrosoftÂ® System Center and NagiosÂ®.
– Improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated management.
– Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to configure and prep servers rapidly and scalably.
Protect your customers and your business with integrated security
A comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server helps to protect your data.
– Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
– Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
– Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
– Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly signed updates to run.