Apple iMac 27-Inch All-In-One Desktop Computer Intel Core i5 3.8GHz Processor 8GB RAM 2TB Fusion Drive AMD Radeon Pro Graphics MacOS High Sierra MNED2LL/A:
- External Displays
- The iMac simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and either one 5120 x 2880 (5K) external display at 60 Hz with support for 1 billion colors, two 3840 x 2160 (4K UHD) external displays at 60 Hz with support for 1 billion colors, or two 4096 x 2304 (4K) external displays at 60 Hz with support for millions of colors.
- Thin Design
- The iMac maintains its 5mm profile, which is up to 40% less volume than the 2011 iMac. Its display panel is 1.4mm thin.
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.2
- With three-stream 802.11ac technology, you’re instantly connected to all your favorite content. Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology is also built in, so you can connect accessories such as a wireless keyboard and mouse.
- Gigabit Ethernet
- For a more reliable network connection, take advantage of wired Gigabit Ethernet technology.
- Thunderbolt 3
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) ports come standard on all iMac models, each delivering up data transfer speeds of up to 40 Gb/s external drives and cameras, plus twice the bandwidth for video and display connectivity. Thunderbolt 3 also supports 10 Gb/s USB 3.1 and DisplayPort 1.2. Thunderbolt 2, HDMI, DVI, and VGA output is also supported using adapters (sold separately).
- USB 3.0
- With USB 3.0, you can transfer large files in seconds instead of minutes. Every iMac comes with four 5 Gb/s USB 3.0 Type-A ports – with speeds up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0 – and you can connect all your USB-compatible devices, including your iPhone, iPad, iPod or digital camera.
- Up to 64GB RAM
- While the current 8GB memory configuration is made up of two 4GB modules, the memory can be upgraded to a maximum of 64GB, using a 16GB chip in each of the four 260-pin SO-DIMM sockets.
- FaceTime HD Camera
- A built-in FaceTime HD camera allows users to use apps such as FaceTime and Skype for video calls.